Moana Pasifika Pro Jersey
The special one-off kit is inspired by the proud nations it represents, capturing iconic Pasifika symbols such as the spears and fish nets of Tonga and Samoa and the hibiscus flowers and coconut shells of Fiji and the Cook Islands. All tied together with a unique red thread, as if it were made of “tapa cloth”, a traditional bark cloth used across the South Pacific, representing the unity of the Pasifika nations in one team. This jersey is a high quality training garment featuring our patented VapoDri moisture wicking technology that keeps you cooler and drier for longer. Made from 100% Polyester and features the team and Canterbury logos.
- Limited Edition One-Off Kit
- MAIN: 100% Polyester Interlock 250gsm with Vapodri finish
- CONTRAST: 92% Polyester 8% Elastane Reverse Pique 270gsm
- Front sleeve designed as raglan and set in sleeve at the back
- Stretch herringbone tape across back neck and finished with x3 bartacks at the end
- Chest logos sublimated